Return and complaint procedures

How do I make a return?

As a consumer, you have the right to cancel your purchase without any particular reason within 30 days of receiving your order.

The item must be unused and undamaged.

Send the item back to us and write that it applies to a return and enter your order number. Remember that you are always responsible for the risk during transport. We do not send out a return slip, in case of undone purchases, you as the customer pay and arrange the return to us. You can find the return address on our website under Contact us.

(We have thought about changing it so that we are responsible for the return shipping, but it will then affect all our customers because our prices would unfortunately have to be increased to cover return costs.)

As soon as the goods are scanned into our warehouse, Billmate takes care of the refund part.

If, for example, it concerns a change of model or size, it is the same approach. Send back what you don't want to us and place a new order on our website.

How do I make a complaint?

If you have received a defective or incorrect product, you should make a complaint.

Email customer service, enter the order number and describe your case. Feel free to send a picture of the item, this usually facilitates complaint handling for both you and us.

Can I return goods purchased via the website directly to you?

Yes, it's going great! Get in touch beforehand so we can be there. It may even be that we can come to you.