Return and complaint routines

How do I make a return?

As a consumer, you have the right to cancel your purchase without special reason within 30 days of receiving your order.

The product needs to be unused and undamaged.

Send the item back to us and let us know that it is for a return and give us your order number. Keep in mind that you always bear the risk of transport. We do not send a return shipping slip. In case of a cancelled order, it is you as a customer who pays and arranges the return to us. You can find the return address on our website under Contact us.

(We have thought about changing so that we stand for the return shipping but it would hit all our customers because our prices would need to be increased to cover the return costs.)

As soon as the goods have been scanned in our warehouse, Billmate starts the reimbursement process.

The process is the same when it comes to changing size or model. Return what you don’t want to us and place a new order on our website.

How do I make a complaint?

If you have received a defective product, you should make a complaint.

Email customer service, enter your order number and describe your case. Please send a picture of the product as this would simplify the complaint handling for both you and us.

Can I return products purchased through the website directly to you in person?

Yes, absolutely! Contact us beforehand, to make sure we’re available. In some cases, we can even come to you.