We collect information about you during the checkout process in our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we will track:
- Products you have viewed: we use this to, for example, show you products that you have recently viewed
- Location information, IP address and browser type: we use this for purposes such as VAT calculation and shipping costs
- Delivery address: we ask you to enter this so that we can, for example, calculate shipping before you order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we ask you to provide us with information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, credit card details / payment details and any account information such as username and password. We use this information for purposes such as:
- Send you information about your account and your order
- Answer your questions, including repurchases and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Follow legal requirements we have, such as VAT calculation
- Improve our store offers
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email address and telephone number, which will be used to fill in your details at the checkout for future orders.
In general, we only store information about you as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and as long as we are not legally obliged to store it. For example, we will store order information for the current time period for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We also store comments or reviews, if you leave them.
Who in our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide to us. For example, both administrators and store owners have access to:
- Ordering information such as what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, as well as
- Customer information such as your name, email address and billing and delivery information.
Our team has access to this information to fulfill orders, make refunds and provide support.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties that help us execute orders and store services for you, for example –
We accept payments through PayPal. When we process payments, some of your information will be sent to PayPal, including information required to process or provide support for the payment, such as the total purchase amount and billing information.